MYSELF!


What should I tell you about me..

gave my best to my friends...every kind of help they needed...every kind of support they wanted..still doing the same...but in the end...comes the point..are they going to help me when I am in a same situation..I know its wrong to question anyone's feelings towards you.. but how long they are going to be with me..??

Respect my parents at the worthiest...listen to everything they say and try to do everything they expect from me..I know parents are living gods on Earth..but sometimes what they expect is not expectable for me.

Friends say: "You really helped me Arush, thank you! I am never going to leave you behind, you are my best friend!"
I say: "Pleasure!"

Parents say: "Concentrate towards your goal, there is a long life for making friends."
I say: "but you told me that, this is the only stage when you enjoy with your friends."

Some people say: It is an age factor, these kind of questions will storm your mind, happens with everyone.
Some say: 'itna senti q ho rha hai yaar?'.

question remains the same, whom to believe in..parents..because they can never think bad for you..or..friends..because they’ll be helping me in future and never leave me behind..??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

but why do you need to choose between them ??Both true friends and parents will have your best interest at heart and will support you unconditionally.

Anonymous said...

trust yourself :)
Be good, Do good !

Anonymous said...

yeah I agree with pretty me

Trust yourself!
be good
do good
and
yeah be good again

Arush Mittal said...

@ cutest angel: whoz responsible, if my frens betray me? :(

@ pretty me & Sorcerer: thanq! :)