LIFE!



Past few days..went easily..but how they went was unimaginable.


I was having a conversation with my friends at school..and suddenly one of my friends asked me..
"Arush, what is life?"

I was completely shocked...not because he asked me this thing...the reason was..I couldn't explain it to him..i was totally speechless.

from then this question is roaming in my mind..
'what is LIFE?'
I asked some of my friends..
One said:"it s a part of eternal cycle, u can't stop it."

another said:"life is a joke!"

One of them said:"itni tension q le rhe ho yar...tumhare jaane k baad kisi ne tumhein yaad nhi krna.."

but I wasn't able to get proper explanation of 'LIFE'...

we are here because our parents wanted us..do we wanted life from anyone..??

our parents want us to be successful in any field we step in...world outside our home is running... evryone wants to live,wants to live a 'successful' life...even when they know they have to go some day..??

6 comments:

Comfortably Numb said...

Yea man even I got no idea about what life is..But its just that we all have to "try" and enjoy our stay and yeah everyone has to leave but its not wise to think about it everyday and in the process ruin your life as well as the people around you :)

Cheers!

Sadique Ali said...

That is an interesting point, you are making !
Nice read !

CRD said...

gosh man. you've passed on a difficult qstn to all ur readers

and no..i have no answer either

good post..actually good qstn by ur frnd. he deserves a pat mebbe :d

Anonymous said...

Appreciate yourself by allowing yourself the opportunities to grow, develop, and find your true sense of purpose in this life.


Kya patta kal ho na ho....

Arush Mittal said...

thanx fr expressin ur sentiments all f u.. :)

thanq cutest angel! :)

Anonymous said...

yeah..true
very true